- CDC Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Training And Resources
- Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine and Public Health FASD: Models of Addiction
- National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Videos. Video training series for parents, NOFAS webinar for families and more.
Living with FASD
- 6 Things Educators and School Staff Should Know About FASD Children and teenagers with FASD require specific supports that are unique from other developmental disabilities and conditions. Many educators and school personnel have not been trained on these specific needs.
- Students and Teachers series including the story of a student with FASD, a teacher with 36 years of experience and more.
- Series of YouTube videos of individuals with FASD with various backgrounds and of different age groups.
- Series of YouTube videos of birth mothers and their stories of their pregnancies and giving birth to children with FASD.
- Series of YouTube videos providing suggested treatment and interventions for children with FASD.
- A webinar from the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Preventing Secondary Conditions in People with FASD.
- Comparing ODD, ADHD, and FASD
- General Information an overview of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Legal, Justice, Policy Issues related to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder
- Criminal Justice. Experts discuss the issues around people who have FASD, how it impairs them in the system of criminal justice.
- Physicians and Allied Health Professionals
- Research and Science around drinking alcohol during pregnancy.
- Processing: Using a "Stop & Think Plan" to Help with Processing
- PSAs for FASD ideas for public service announcements and other media coverage for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder.
Return to the Resources page.