PA Care Partnership Webinar Series
Webinar Speaker Series
PA Care Partnership Webinar Series 2020 to 2023: The focus is on youth and young adults from birth to age 21 and their families, systems, and providers aligned with the System of Care values of:
- Youth and Family Driven,
- Strength-Based and Individualized,
- Trauma-Informed, and
- Culturally and Linguistically Competent.
These values are connected to Natural and Helping Networks, Multi-System Integration, and aligned to Youth and Family Services and Supports.
Trainings will integrate the values of System of Care, reinforcing that your work may already have these values in the services youth and families receive.
Our goal is to:
- Provide information presented in a way that offers various perspectives, alters perceptions, and enhances the delivery of care.
- Help build relationships among youth, family, providers, and systems.
- Build communities of continued learning.
- Support individuals in learning and growing in their competencies to be trauma-informed.
- Continue to support Pennsylvania as a culturally competent Trauma-informed state and offer an inclusive array of services and supports.
- Provide subject matter that is relatable and easy to understand to meet a variety of audiences.
- Build partnerships between the Youth, Families, Commonwealth, Counties, Providers, and Community Organizations to show how Pennsylvania cares for our communities and where additional training, information, and resources may be needed across the Commonwealth.
- Presentations are co-facilitated as appropriate with family and youth alongside presenters, demonstrating the importance of SOC values and Pennsylvania's belief in the value of shared partnerships.