PA Care Partnership Mental Health Awareness Week Event 2020
On behalf of the PA Care Partnership and Youth MOVE PA, we are excited to inform you of our upcoming plans for Mental Health Awareness Week 2020.
We are going virtual!
Our celebration for the recovery and resiliency of Mental Health will be held during the week of May 18, 2020.
We are offering various training opportunities related to mental health and System of Care which will be available to the public as well.
We will be having speakers on mental health including the topics of youth and young adults; parents and families; cultural and linguistic competency; systems of care; and, several related areas of advocacy. We are also working on having several government officials.
We are also gathering resources that will be useful to all.
All our speakers will be pre-recorded and we will send an email blast as well as post to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Green Light Project
The purpose of this campaign is to raise awareness about mental health, but more importantly, to spark conversations and fight the stigma surrounding mental health. This is achieved through social messaging and the use of Green Lights to illuminate advocacy for reducing mental health stigma and improved youth and family-driven care.
A webinar was held on Friday, January 17, 2020, to introduce this campaign to the Pennsylvania System of Care Grants and partners, hosted by the PA Care Partnership and York County System of Care. To view the webinar which provided detailed information on how this event rolled out in York County. You can also view PowerPoint for detailed images and additional information.
Setting up events with local sports stadiums. York County Held an event at the York Revolution Stadium.
Light the Way for Mental Health Logos
- Logo Single Bulb Square
- Logo Four Bulbs Rectangle
- Logo Four Bulbs With Light the Way for Mental Health
- Logo Single Bulb Square With Light the Way for Mental Health
- Logo Rectangle Light the Way for Mental Health
- Mental Health Awareness Day Postcard
- Mental Health Awareness Day Stickers
- Mental Health Awareness Day Media Advisory
- Mental Health Awareness Day Flyer
- Mental Health Awareness Day Fyler for Providers
- Mental Health Awareness Day Posters
- Mental Health Awareness Day Planter Sign
- Mental Health Awareness Day Banner