PA Care Partnership: Virtual Speaker Series 2022
In collaboration with OMHSAS, PA Care Partnership is providing a speaker series starting on February 17, 2022, and going through the summer of 2022. Learn more about the purpose of this Virtual Speaker Series.
- Pandemic Anxiety and Family Stress, speakers Dr. Mike Usman and Dr. Linda Bisnauth, Thursday, September 29, 2022, 2:30 to 4 pm.
- Gender Identity, When do Children Know, and much more: The Nuances of LGBTQ+ and Mental Health, speaker Melissa Perkins, MEd, MPPM, Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Asian American Womanhood and Resilience, speakers Dr. Esther Hio-Tong Castillo and Noel Ramirez, DBH, MPH, MSW, LCSW, BCD, Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Getting off to a Good Start: The Importance of Early Childhood to Lifelong Health, speaker Amy D. Herschell, Ph.D., Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Anxiety in Youth in an Ever-changing Global World: impacts on school, relationships, or daily functioning, Rachel Love, Ph.D., and Kristen Smith-Simon, Ph.D., June 9, 2022
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month: Visit our Events in Pennsylvania page.
- The Pandemic has Created a Mental Health Crisis: Schools, Mental Health, and What Teens Have to Say, PA Youth Advocacy Panelists, Thursday, May 19, 2022
- The Kids Are Not Okay, Practicing Empathy for Everyone, Even Yourself, speaker Gab Bonesso, Thursday, May 5, 2022
- The Pandemic, Racial Disparity, Awareness, and Understanding: Fireside Chat, Lisa Kennedy, Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Unpacking Poverty: The Intersection of Financial Insecurity, Race and Mental Health in Youth, Bridgett Hitchings, LMSW, M.Ed., Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Beyond Respite as a Service: Respite Care Does Not Have to Cost Money, Betsy MacMichael, Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Juuls, Puff Bars, and juice, Oh My!!: Melissa Groden, Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Reset From Burnout: Dr. Veirdre Jackson, Thursday, February 17, 2022